Spradling Holdings Inc., and its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Spradling,” “Company”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We”) recognize that you may be concerned about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to providing a transparent notice of our privacy practices.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you when you visit our website(s), including spradlingvinyl.com (our “Websites“). This policy also covers information We collect about you offline, from third parties, or when you contact us by phone. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Spradling does not sell directly to consumers, which means the information we collect is typically from companies or individuals in their capacity as employee owner, director, officer, or contractor of those companies. We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personally identifying information. For example, We collect information from you when you fill out a form requesting samples on our website or signing up for our newsletter;
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and information collected through cookies.
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our Website and its contents to you and to improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you);
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to carry out Our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it;
- to enable communications to you regarding our products;
- to facilitate other requests such as directing you to an appropriate sales representative;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way We may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it—for example, to process your inquiry regarding our products;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- to enforce or apply terms and conditions and other agreements;
- if We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on this Website or through any of its features. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses our Web site or service.
Via telephone at 800.333.0955
Via e-mail at email@example.com
Via mail at: 200 Cahaba Valley Pkwy, Pelham, AL 35124