Given the emergence of the COVID-19 in all countries served by Spradling, the company has developed a contingency plan according to the guidelines indicated by the responsible authorities.
We’re committed to our community, and therefore, we are implementing the following exceptional measures to keep all of us safe:
- We are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to follow the local Governments’ advice
- Stricter cleaning and hygienic rules following CDC (local government guidelines for EU & LATM) guidelines have been put in place in each worldwide office and distribution facilities.
- A flexible work policy is now in place in all of Spradling’s worldwide offices and warehouse facilities ensuring the continuity of our business
- Postponement of any visit from customers or suppliers to our factories, offices and warehouses to protect and keep everyone safe
- All commercial face-to-face meetings have been canceled and will take place via email, video conferencing, phone, whenever required.
Click the following links for resources and more information:
- Samples are available. Should you need to order samples, you can do so at our website spradlingvinyl.com.
- Care & Cleaning Guide
- Spradling in Healthcare
Today more than ever we need to be increasingly responsible and support each other by following the strict guidance of the CDC in order to reverse the current situation, and emerge from this pandemic safer, and stronger as a nation. As such, in response to advice from local Governments in the regions in which Spradling operates, the following determinations have been made following local law and approved current decrees:
SPRADLING® INTERNATIONAL, INC. – Pelham, AL.
- Open for business. Subject to change.
SPRADLING® INTERNATIONAL, INC. EAST – Westhampton, NJ
- Open for business. Subject to change
SPRADLING® INTERNATIONAL, INC. WEST – La Mirada, CA
Open for business. Subject to change.
SPRADLING® INTERNATIONAL MARINE:
- Grand Rapids is closed by order of the State of Michigan until April 14, 2020.
- Maryville is closed by order of the State of Tennessee until at least April 14, 2020.
Due to the continued situation, we kindly suggest to all our customers that you forward plan your orders to ensure timely delivery. Please bear in mind that there may be external factors such as the transport couriers or possibly additional movement restrictions that may affect future global or regional deliveries.
SERVICE is and always will be at the core of our philosophy, and with these measures, Spradling is not only serving its customers, but also our society as a whole. Everyone at Spradling wishes you, your family, and friends continued good health throughout these difficult times.
We pray that normality will be restored soon so that we may once more support your needs, continue to jointly develop the products that create value for both your company and the industry as we together look toward a brighter future.