It Can Make Your Head Whirl!
As Spradling’s A&D Director, it’s important that I understand what the design community is thinking about and tools they wish to have. In our fast-paced world, design spans the globe and interior professionals and architects have an enormous amount of information coming in and going out of their offices and brains. A few thoughts that consume my mind are:
- What are the latest material advancements in products for the designed environment?
- Project selections and material budgets
- Compliance to Federal, State and Municipal Codes
- Societal trends and demographics that affect the interiors of a huge variety of spaces
- State licensing and trade organization educational credit requirements
- Professional Trade Association news and trade show events and publications
The list goes on and on! One way that an enterprise like ours can help is to make the best coated fabrics possible for specification in the contract, automotive and marine marketplaces. Another important component, and one that makes us unique in our industry, is that we offer accredited CEU programs in conjunction with our distributors’ sales representatives.
The CEU process is vital to the world of interior design. Spradling and other CEU providers help bring education and current information right into the conference room or design library. This streamlines the educational process and creates a more intimate environment for a discussion of the design solutions all professionals need.
It is a pleasure to be part of the educational community serving the professionals who have so much to do with how our work and office spaces feel!